At Enterium, we are building a multidisciplinary team where amazing people can do their best work and achieve something meaningful. If you’re ready to make a big impact, advance your career and help great companies grow, look no further.
Amazing workplace for amazing people
We are looking for passionate people who want to get involved, unleash creativity and act innovatively. If you feel you have the talent and are ready to fully commit, then whether you have extensive experience, are tired of working in a corporation or are just at the beginning of your professional journey – you have the chance to become a member of this amazing team.
Develop your career and achieve your personal goals.
Current job opportunities
Corporate Finance Manager
Chorzów + Remote | UoP
Due to dynamic growth in the Corporate Finance services area, we are looking for people to join our team who want to develop and expand their competencies in the areas of financial modeling, strategic consulting and business analytics.
- Preparation of financial models and forecasts,
- Processing and analyzing operational and financial data for clients in various industries,
- Preparation of investment presentations, teasers and other materials for corporate finance projects,
- Participation in Due Diligence projects and financial and business audits,
- Preparation of market and competitive analyses,
- Participation in projects on optimization of controlling processes and procedures and Business Intelligence class tools,
- Preparation of periodic business and controlling reports,
- Visualizing data in analytical reports,
- Cooperation with internal project team (analysts, project managers) and client project teams.
- University degree with a major in finance or economics,
- Practical, minimum of one year experience as a financial analyst or related position,
- MUST HAVE – Ability to independently prepare a complete financial model (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow),
- A love of working with numbers / data,
- Ability to think analytically and draw synthetic conclusions,
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel,
- English language at an advanced level,
- Self-reliance and proactivity,
- Openness to learning and development.
- Experience in implementing financial controlling procedures,
- Knowledge of good practices in data visualization,
- Interest in capital markets topics.
What we offer
- Full-time employment contract or B2B cooperation
- Possibility of partial remote work and flexible work system
- Work in a young, rapidly growing team focused on success
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience with projects in various industries, including for foreign clients
- Flat organizational structure focused on innovation and agile operation, without “corporate envelope”
- Support in development and training
- Access to educational materials
- Free English lessons
- Team integration
- Ultimately, a bonus remuneration system, depending on commitment